As a registered physiotherapy clinic (company no. 08062327), W5Physio is required to collect details to provide physiotherapy services to you, which may include:
- Email Address
- Telephone number
- Date of Birth
- Details of medical conditions/injuries
We may use this information for:
- Internal record keeping, security and personal identification
- Contacting you with regards to your appointment(s)
- Devising appropriate, personalised treatment plans
- Important updates on our clinic/services/opening hours/policies, etc.
- Occasional bulletins/promotional emails
You can amend your settings to block cookies. Please note this may result in less functionality across our site.
We cannot be responsible for the safety and security of any site links included on www.w5physio.co.uk and encourage users to review external Privacy Policies separately.
Whilst your privacy is our top priority, and our site has appropriate protection in place, please remember that data provided online is done so at your own risk.
We are dedicated to ensuring the safe storage and handling of any personal details provided to us. We have stringent security management processes in place to ensure the protection of both electronic and hard copies of patient details in our possession.
We will never share your personal information with any third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required to do so by law.
Withdrawing your consent
You have the following rights regarding your personal data. Please contact us via letter or email should you wish to:
- request a copy of the personal data we have on record for you.
- advise us that you no longer wish us to keep your personal details on record.
- Request that we no longer contact you for marketing purposes. You can also ‘unsubscribe’ using the link at the bottom of our email communications.
Your right to be forgotten
We will continue to hold your details for as long as is necessary to provide you with our services, or until you advise us that you no longer wish us to do so.
You may change your mind and revoke your consent to us storing your data at any time.
In such instances we will ensure the safe deletion of your information.
If you would like further information regarding the collection, usage, or storage of your personal data, please contact us at:
27 Haven Lane